Wednesday 8 October 2008

Get a hobby you can put on hold

I love my BMX, there is no better way to have no care in the world than to hit the track and just flow forget work, forget the bills, forget women, whatever your beef, just get rid of it. But there are times when riding isn't an accessible option, and times when I really can't be bothered, simple, the bike sits in the hall and I dont have to feed it, or clean it, or look after it. But horses... oh my days, mums horse went lame the other day and I spent 5 hours in the rain yesterday helping her get it into a stabble, at the end of the day, I didn't wanna be there, mum didn't want her horse to be lame so was in a bad mood and it is a costly affair, vets call out fee's alone more than most of the components on my bike. So be warned, if you dont want a high mantance hobby, avoid animals, if you want your kids to stay in a good mood, avoid emotionally blackmailing them to help you with said hobby.


So its Preston this weekend and i'm psyched, I'm not that assed about how I race, yer I wanna do well, and I know I'll get there, it'll be main time and I'll be in focused to say the least but you've just gotta go out there and ride the best you can, nothing else you can do so dont worry about it, dont get tied up on a result cos at the end of the day anything can happen, judge your performances not on where you finish but how you got there, wow, thats profound.

Went to book my ticket to head over on the boat Friday morning but it was fully booked, oops, heading over to Leeds for the night on Thursday instead which should be a laugh, infact, should be more than a laugh if I happen to bump into the right people whilst out, you get me? wooop. Its been pretty quiet back here, mums off work so I'm helpin her out with stuff, Tax forms where due in on Monday and I count get mine done so thats a £50 fine, great. Still haven't heard back from work so gonna get on the blower to them today and see what the score is with my police check, if they can hurry it up or something, that or I'm going to sign on next week, its gettins stupid.

See ya'll at the weekend, and don't forget to check out ramseybmx.blogspot.com

No comments: